If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I LOVE fresh figs, but they are only available for a short time, so while they are around, you should definitely give this dish a try.
- 6 fresh figs
- 1 piece fresh Mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinager
- 1 pinch salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Heat oven to 400 F.
- Once you’ve cut an "x" shape on each fig, gently stuff it with a piece of mozzarella.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and balsamic. Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10 min.
- Meanwhile, in a hot skillet, toast walnuts for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- When figs come out, top with toasted walnuts and serve warm.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Mozzarella
Toppings That Are out of the Park
How to make one haute dog
Out of the park toppings.
Life's a beach.
It's time to travel.
Food blog links we love.
Put cake on a pedestal.