If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It is summer and that means a lot of grilling out at our house. We have at least one meal a week the requires the grill. Our latest grilling adventure - fancy hot dogs. I know what you are thinking - how can hot dogs be fancy? Well, as it turns out is is all in the toppings. —cooking4carnivores
- hot dogs (regular or vegetarian)
- mini mozzarella balls
- basil leaves
- grape tomatoes, sliced
- olive oil, just a drizzle
- Grill your hot dogs.
- Warm the buns.
- Put the dogs in the buns and top with basil, mozzarella, and tomatoes.
- Drizzle with olive oil and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Mozzarella
Make Fruit Caramel
A case for blending your plums
Blend your plums—seriously.
Burnt Toast: Episode 11
It's time to travel.
You need to make this Indian spice mix.
Off to market.