If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It is summer and that means a lot of grilling out at our house. We have at least one meal a week the requires the grill. Our latest grilling adventure - fancy hot dogs. I know what you are thinking - how can hot dogs be fancy? Well, as it turns out is is all in the toppings. - cooking4carnivores
- hot dogs (regular or vegetarian)
- mini mozzarella balls
- basil leaves
- grape tomatoes, sliced
- olive oil, just a drizzle
- Grill your hot dogs.
- Warm the buns.
- Put the dogs in the buns and top with basil, mozzarella, and tomatoes.
- Drizzle with olive oil and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Mozzarella
How to Judge a Person by Their Ice Cream Choice
Are you a King Cone or a Klondike Bar?
Choose your ice cream wisely.
Brown butter Nutella skillet cookie.
Fire up the grill.
Festive Felt Barbecue Banners
Portable picnic snacks.