If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My husband is Italian, and this is a family recipe. - RecipediRinaldi
- 1lb Beef, cut into 10 pieces and flattened (I buy a roast and cut it into slices, then flatten each one with a meat hammer
- 10 slices of fresh mozzarella
- 10 pieces fresh sage leaves
- 10 slices of prosciutto or ham if you don't have it
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 3/4 cup White wine
- Flatten the meat and dredge through flour. Slice the mozzarella. Lay the meat flat, place one piece of mozzarella cheese on the meat, followed with one one piece of sage, followed with one slice of prosciutto(or ham), then roll the meat into a roll, and place a toothpick through the center, making sure it stays rolled together. In the meantime, melt the 2TBS of butter, when butter is melted place uccellinii (meat rolls) in the butter and brown on all sides. Add the wine and cook meat until it is no longer red inside. Ready to serve, I usually serve with a side of roasted, rosemary, garlic potatoes and a side of roasted broccoli. Serves 4 easily. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Mozzarella
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Cauliflower Gratin With Mornay Sauce
Style with a breeze.
The Poor Man's Parmesan
Satisfy your salty, crunchy, oily cravings -- without the price tag.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.