If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a really nice low carb treat that can be enjoyed anytime of the day. I got the plan crustless quiche recipe from a low carb forum online and tweeked it to my taste. —Jada1204
- 10 EGGS
- 10 CHICKEN BREAST STRIPS OR 3 CHICKEN BREAST
- 1/2 to 1 cups GREEN PEPPERS
- 1/2 to 1 cups GREEN ONIONS (white or red will work too)
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Water or Broth from Chicken
- Sea Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder (or 1 clove of fresh) to taste
- Non Stick Spray
- Mozzerella Cheese (enough to cover 1st and 2nd layers)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray frying pan with non-stick spray, season chicken and sautee with green peppers, onions, and garlic clove (if applicable) on medium heat until chicken is just done (do not overcook). Set to the side to cool.
- Combine milk, eggs, water or broth with a pinch of salt and stir until it is mixed well. Let sit for 4-5 minutes.
- Cover bottom of baking pan (square or circle) w/ the sauteed chicken mixture.
- Cover chicken mixture with mozzrella cheese (evenly)
- Cover chicken mixture and mozzerella cheese w/ egg mixture (slighly shake the pan to make sure eggs are evenly distributed).
- Bake for 20 mins
- Take quiche out the oven, cover the top layer w/ mozzerella cheese, cover w/ foil and let sit for 10 minutes.
- VIOLA!! Enjoy this tasty treat for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Mozzarella
Get Baking This Labor Day
These recipes are worth a little kitchen labor
Get baking this Labor Day.
Make these recipes before it's too late.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our staff's best storage tips.
Storage made crystal clear.