If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Margherita pizza is a family favorite so I created this salsa using the same combination of flavors then I gave it a southwest twist. It is not only easy and delicious, it makes a beautiful presentation. We especially enjoy this during the summer months when I use fresh tomatoes and basil from our garden. This is also great served with Mexican dishes or on top of grilled steaks. - mshivers60
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, diced and drained
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 15 ounces can black beans, rinsed and well drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, drained and diced
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 16 ounces bag corn tortilla chips
- Stir all ingredients except chips together in a large bowl. Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Serve with tortillas chips. Serves 8.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Mozzarella
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.