If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Super simple but great taste and presentation —hollancl
- 1 packet Siljans Croustades
- 12 grape tomatoes (cut in half)
- 12 mozzarella mini balls (cut in half)
- gray sea salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- extra virgin oil oil
- About 1 hour before serving, cut grape tomatoes in half and place in a bowl. Sprinkle with gray sea salt and place in refrigerator. Cut small mozzarella balls in half and place back into liquid and into refrigerator.
- Open Siljans croustades package (available at Fresh Market) and place shells on serving platter.
- Cut fresh basil leaves into 24 small pieces and place 1 piece in each croustade shell.
- Place 1 tomato half and 1 mozzarella half together and put into croustade shell. Fill all 24 shells
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil over the shells and finish with fresh cracked pepper
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Mozzarella
This month's most popular pinterest recipes
Popular Pinterest recipes.
What to watch (and cook to) on Netflix.
It's time to travel.
The best vegan cookbook tips.
Off to market.