Author Notes: Super simple but great taste and presentation - hollancl
- 1 packet Siljans Croustades
- 12 grape tomatoes (cut in half)
- 12 mozzarella mini balls (cut in half)
- gray sea salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- extra virgin oil oil
- About 1 hour before serving, cut grape tomatoes in half and place in a bowl. Sprinkle with gray sea salt and place in refrigerator. Cut small mozzarella balls in half and place back into liquid and into refrigerator.
- Open Siljans croustades package (available at Fresh Market) and place shells on serving platter.
- Cut fresh basil leaves into 24 small pieces and place 1 piece in each croustade shell.
- Place 1 tomato half and 1 mozzarella half together and put into croustade shell. Fill all 24 shells
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil over the shells and finish with fresh cracked pepper
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Mozzarella