If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4 7-inch whole wheat tortillas
- 12 ounces jar of roasted, red peppers, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated fresh mozzarella
- Fresh basil, optional
- Toast tortillas directly on stove's burners (electric or gas) over low heat, turning them once with tongs, until puffed slightly and browned in spots. Let rest on rack.
- Saute onion in olive oil until soft, add in red peppers, then season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Arrange tortillas on large baking sheet and top each with a quarter of the onion-pepper mixture, leaving a narrow border around each pizza. Top with cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted and edges of tortillas are browned, about 5 minutes.
- Top with fresh basil if desired and serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Mozzarella
Go Greek (Yogurt)
The secret to lighter, tangier whipped cream
Yogurt whipped cream: your new go-to.
Bagel and lox, in a salad.
Savor the season.
Tennessee whiskey is the tops.
Orange you sweet.