If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Another good easy to make recipe - pauljoseph
- 3 cups Basmati Rice (3/4 cooked)
- 2 tablespoons Veg.Oil
- 1/2 cup Carrot ( cut into small pieces)
- 2 Egg
- 1/4 cup Spring ( cut into small pieces)
- 1/4 cup Baby Corn ( cut fine )
- 1/4 cup Celery( cut fine )
- 1/2 cup Cabbage ( cut into small pieces)
- Salt to taste
- Clean the rice, wash and soak in water . Drain well. Cook the rice 3/4 , with little bit of salt and water. Keep it aside.
- Pour oil into a large pan and add the egg into it, when the oil gets hot stir and you get a scrambled egg.
- Now add the carrot, cabbage,baby corn, celery and the spring onion. Add the pepper powder too. Keep stirring.
- . Do not overcook the vegetables, once it is tender, toss in the 3/4 cooked rice. Keep stirring. Add salt to taste.
- Garnish with spring onion greens
All the Pastabilities
It's easy being green.
All the spring pastabilities.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
These chips are a little chili.
Judge our NEW books by their covers.
That was a close shave.