If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 onion
- 1 cup black olives
- 1 cup mozzarella cube or balls
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 handful parsley
- 1 pound shrimp
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 cups cooked whole wheat pasta
- slice 1 onion and carmelize in a pan set aside to cool
- cut red bell pepper into strips and dice garlic clove and parsley. Place these ingrediants into a bowl along with the black olives add in the salad dressing.
- in another pan roast shrimp in a 400 degree oven with a little olive oil and salt and pepper for about 10 till done than toss into the bowl with sliced ingrediants add the cooled onions and mazzarella stir in cooked pasta. Now your ready to eat.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Mozzarella
Cut to the Chase
How to take care of your cutting boards
Take care of your cutting boards.
Genius recipes for a genius Labor Day.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Un-junk your closet (or hide it).
Get your shine on.