If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I got the idea from Gourmet. It is sooo good and sooo easy! —marjorie levin
Serves four as a lunch or lite dinner
- 4 rounds of naan
- olive oil for brushing
- baby arugula
- 8 slices of prosciutto
- 1 1/2 cups shredded fontina cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozarrellla
- Preheat oven to 425
- Put naan on a large baking sheet and brush with olive oil.
- arrange handful of arugula over naan
- Pur 2 slices of prpsciutto on top of arugula
- Mix cheeses together and scatter on top
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is a very light tan
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Mozzarella
We're obsessed with savory yogurt
Savory yogurt is whey cool.
DIY Nutter Butters.
Shop our new office.
How to make bouillabaisse.
Just shrub it off.