If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My Grandmother used to own a super club in WI and was famous for her potato pancackes. This is a recipe that is based on her recipe but uses Zucchini in place of the potatoes. - Kyra's Mom
Serves 4-6 depending on size
- 4 cups Coarsly grated zucchini, packed
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, cut into small thin pieces (shred size)
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/3 cup Parmasean cheese
- 2 teaspoons fresh, minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (see below)
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Olive oil for frying
- Hand squeeze out as much of the moisture in the zucchini - it is very important to remove as much excess water as possible.
- Place the zucchini in a large bowl.
- Add in all remaining ingredients except oil.
- Mix well to combine and add seasoning salt and black pepper to taste.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Drop the zucchini mixture by heaping tablespoons into hot oil and fry on both sides until golden brown.
Seasoning Salt Mix
- 2 tablespoons Black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dry majoram
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- Mix together all spices. (Extra seasoning salt can be stores in glass jar).
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Mozzarella
Have a Brew-ti-ful Day
Shop our newest caffeinated collection.
Everything you need for coffee and tea.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
The final step to a genius dinner party.
A list of things we like.
Add flower power to your espresso.