If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Who can forget these eggs once they've seen the movie? This isn't haute cuisine and hardly needs a recipe. It's about feeling good. It's so simple that we need to be reminded that its good. —Marie Viljoen
- 2 eggs
- 2 pieces good white bread
- 5 tablespoons sweet butter
- Cut egg-size holes in your bread.
- Gently heat a skillet and melt the butter, but don't burn!
- Add the bread.
- Crack the eggs into the holes you've made.
- Turn once the whites have become opaque
- Serve as soon as the other side has set.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Brunch Eggs
Make Fruit Caramel
A case for blending your plums
Blend your plums—seriously.
Burnt Toast: Episode 11
It's time to travel.
You need to make this Indian spice mix.
Off to market.