If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup soy milk (or milk)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch salt
- 1 container of blueberries
- 2 lemon
- 1 cup ricotta
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ~ For blueberry sauce; in a medium saucepan heat blueberries, and the juice of one lemon. Simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally until it becomes a deep purple color.
- ~ In a small bowl; add one cup of ricotta, zest and juice of one lemon. Add 2 tablespoons of sugar and mix thoroughly.
- ~ In a large bowl; crack two eggs, 1 cup of soy milk, 1 cup of flour, a teaspoon of vanilla extract and a pinch of salt. Whisk till smooth.
- ~ Heat a large non-stick pan on medium heat, melt a teaspoon of butter or spray. Then slowly add a ladle of the crepe mixture. Move the pan in a round motion so it coats the edges. You need to do it pretty fast because the pan is hot and it will start cooking immediately. When the corners are bubbled you flip. Set aside. This mixture will make 6 crepes.
- ~ Then put a small amount of ricotta in the center and roll the crepe, place the blueberry sauce on top. Enjoy.
Our latest fixations.
The recipes we've tested and loved.
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
What's in, what's out.
Wedding registry must haves.