If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe was a joint invention by myself and a friend, on a late summer afternoon we put our favorite flavors together. The two of us argue about who really thought of it first. —Jessica Wurwarg
- 1 quart Fresh figs
- 1 cup Fresh raspberries
- 1/2 pound Fresh mozzarella
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 2-3 tablespoons aged balsamic vinegar
- 2-3 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Combine the figs and raspberries in a large bowl.
- 2. Cut the mozzarella cheese into small bite-size pieces and add it to the mix, along with the basil.
- 3. Stir in the vinegar, olive oil, and salt and pepper.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Mozzarella
How to make lemonade without a recipe
Lemonade, sans recipe.
Green pesto is so last summer.
Beet greens can't be beat.
This month's most pinned recipes.