If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This original version of this recipe calls for frozen baby artichokes or fresh artichokes. I used a combination b/c I realized I did not have enough fresh —MES
- 8 artichokes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 ball mozzarella
- 2 links sweet Italian sausage
- Trim artichokes down to hearts, quarter hearts.
- Heat saute pan, add 1/2 T oil and crumble in sausage, cook until done, set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in pan and add garlic cloves, cooking until slightly colored, then remove. Add artichoke hearts, season with salt and cook, turning frequently until golden and tender; add water if necessary to prevent sticking.
- Remove artichokes to baking dish, add sausage and mix to combine. Pull apart mozzarella and distribute over artichokes and sausage.
- Place in 400 degree oven and bake until mozzarella bubbly and slightly browned.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Mozzarella
Have Your Campari—and Eat It, Too
Granita is really, really great
Spike your granita with campari.
These snacks are independent.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
49 new dinnerware pieces.
A handy saucepan.