If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My daughter leans toward all things vegetarian. This sandwich was a huge hit with her entire tennis team when I provided the match snack (both vegetarians and non vegetarians). I love this sandwich because it highlights the pure straight forward flavors of each ingredient and together it is simply delicious. —chocolatierjane
- 2 medium green zucchini, sliced horizontally in 1/4 inch thickness
- 1 Videlia onion, sliced in 1/4 inch rings
- 1 red pepper, cored and quartered
- 1 yellow pepper, cored and quartered
- 1 orange pepper, cored and quartered
- 1 bunch basil or arugula
- 2 fresh balls of Mozzarella cheese, drained and thinly sliced
- Balsamic Glaze
- Kosher Salt and Pepper
- 1 fresh baguette
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a large bowl lightly coat the vegetables with olive oil and sprinkle with Kosher salt and pepper. Toss gently.
- Grill the vegetables on an outdoor grill or inside on a cast iron grill pan.
- Cut the baguette in half lengthwise. On the bottom half, layer the warm grilled vegetables, drizzle with some balsamic glaze, followed by a few slices of mozzarella cheese and topped with basil or arugula leaves. Place the top half of baguette on top and slice into 6-8 sandwich pieces.
No Laffy Matter
How to make peanut butter salt water taffy
How to make salt water taffy.
Independence Day, the no-recipe way.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
Just for the halibut.
Savor the season.