If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe began as guacamole gone wrong, and ended with deliciousness. —CyannePeppa
- 4 pieces Salmon
- 1 piece Large Haas Avocado
- 1 piece small vidalia onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 small jalapeno
- 10-15 Bing cherries
- 4-6 large strawberries
- .25 cups barbecue sauce
- 2 Roma tomatoes
- Peel and core avocado, garlic, jalapeno, and onion. Chop in food processor or mini-chopper until finely chopped. Dice 2 Roma tomatoes, 4 large strawberries, and 8-10 cherries (pitted). Mix red mixture into avocado mixture, and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill or broil 4 pieces of salmon, seasoned with salt and pepper, and brushed lightly with a smokey barbecue sauce. Cook until desired internal temperature (I consider perfect about 3 minutes per side, depending on the thickness).
- Spoon relish over salmon, and serve with something light, and delicious, as well.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Cherries
Made in Milwaukee
What to eat, see, and do (hint: there's a lot of beer)
Made in Milwaukee.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
Know (and shop) the basics.
Churros: the free-form, fast donut.
The chicest apron around.