If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This cocktail was created out of impatience to taste my first homemade sorbet ice. So impatience sometimes does pay off…
With these tropical temperatures I thought to make some nice sorbet in my new freezer. A whole new world opened for me now that I have one. It took way to long for the entire bucket to freeze so I decided to use the half frozen sorbet, add a bit of white rum, a spoon and voila! A beautiful cocktail…
- Janneke Verheij
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon pomegranate molasses
- 1/4 honey melon
- 5 fresh mint leaves
- Combine the water, sugar and molasses in a sauce pan. Warm until the sugar is dissolved and set aside to cool down.
- Make the melon into puree and add it to the syrup. Cut the mint leaves small and stir them into the mixture as well.
- Put it in the freezer and try to stir after half an hour and after an hour.
- Wait until the sorbet freeze. Put some of the half frozen or frozen sorbet in a glass, pour a little rum on it and serve with a little spoon. Proost!
A Comic(al) Way to Cook
A classic cookbook goes illustrated.
Cooking the classics from comics.
Memorial Day made easy.
All you need for Memorial Day.
Kothu paratha: one-upping one-pot meals.
Mortar and pestle perfection.