Author Notes: A great snack or savory garnish for salads, soups or pasta. - Robby
Makes 2-3 cups
- 1 bunch Curly Kale
- 1.5 tablespoons Olive oil
- .5 teaspoons Kosher or Coarse Sea Salt
- Set oven to 450 degrees.
- Remove stems from kale and tear into large pieces. Rinse thoroughly and spin in salad spinner or pat dry.
- Toss kale is olive oil. Spread out evenly on sheet pan and bake, checking often, until crispy. 8-12 mins.
- Sprinkle with salt, let cool and enjoy. Can be served as a snack or sprinkled over salads, soups or pasta for a savory garnish.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Way to Cook Greens