If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A great snack or savory garnish for salads, soups or pasta. —Robby
Makes 2-3 cups
- 1 bunch Curly Kale
- 1.5 tablespoons Olive oil
- .5 teaspoons Kosher or Coarse Sea Salt
- Set oven to 450 degrees.
- Remove stems from kale and tear into large pieces. Rinse thoroughly and spin in salad spinner or pat dry.
- Toss kale is olive oil. Spread out evenly on sheet pan and bake, checking often, until crispy. 8-12 mins.
- Sprinkle with salt, let cool and enjoy. Can be served as a snack or sprinkled over salads, soups or pasta for a savory garnish.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Way to Cook Greens