If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: You don't have to be embarrassed about eating a whole basket of chips when they're these chips. Great party dish, and subject to an infinite number of variations; these are my particular favorite, but let your imagination and your herb garden be your guide! - Kayb
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 medium yellow squash
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped herbs of your choice
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan or other hard cheese
- salt to taste
- Peel and slightly crush garlic cloves. Poach in a small saucepan in olive oil to infuse oil.
- Slice squash on a diagonal, very thin. A mandoline is best, unless your knife skills are excellent.
- Remove garlic from oil, and toss squash chips in infused oil. Place in a single layer on baking sheets. Bake in a 400 degree oven until crisp and starting to brown, about 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with herbs and Parmigiano. Add salt to taste.
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 medium cucumber, seeds removed, grated
- Mix all ingredients. Refrigerate for an hour or so to let flavors combine. Serve as dip with squash crisps.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Summer Squash Recipe