If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe blends the flavors of basil, feta cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and summer squash into a mouth watering dish. - Daynish4782
- 4 Medium green zucchini
- 2 Medium yellow zucchini (summer squash)
- 8-10 Green onion chopped coursely
- 6 Garlic cloves (minced)
- 1-2 teaspoons Sea salt
- 2 teaspoons Unfiltered Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 ounces Basil and Sundried Tomato Feta Cheese
- 1/4 cup Fresh basil (coursely chopped)
- 3/4 cup Sundried tomatoes in oil (coursely chopped)
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
- Wash zucchini and summer squash. Cut each zucchini and summer squash lengthwise and the cut into 1/2 inch thick pieces.
- Arrange zucchini on a roasting pan in a single layer. Drizzle with more Olive Oil.
- Mix together green onions, garlic, sea salt, olive oil, basil and sun-dried tomatoes in a bowl. Pour on evenly over zucchini mixture.
- Cover zucchini mixture with feta cheese and cook for 25 minutes. Stirring once. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Summer Squash Recipe
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls