If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipes comes from one day I was looking for something new and I had tons of squash and zucchini in my garden and I just started to cook with quinoa and I couldn't get it to taste very good. So Started throwing things together I liked. And out came my Garlic Roasted Vegetables and Quinoa and I tell you if you dont like quinoa or never had it and would like to figure out a way to eat it since its so good for you this recipe is to die for & its delicious hot or cold! - sarah yancey
Garlic Roasted Vegetables
- 2-3 Yellow Squash
- 2-3 Green zucchini
- 1-2 handfuls Fresh Green Beans
- 1 Large Red Bell Pepper
- 2-3 tablespoons Fresh Chopped Garlic
- splashes Olive Oil
- pinches Sea Salt
- pinches Black Pepper
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees
- Rinse Vegetables and remove stems.
- Chop Squash, Zucchini, Red Bell Pepper, Green Beans ( I leave my green beans long & un-cut)& garlic
- In large bowl add Chopped squash, zucchini, red bell pepper, green beans, & garlic. Coat vegetables in Olive oil generously, Add salt & pepper.
- Pour coated vegetables on a cooking sheet , spread vegetables out evenly (its okay if some are layered) on the sheet.
- Put in pre-heated 400 degree oven & cook for 45 mins until edges are golden brown or depending on how you like you vegetables.
- 1 cup Rinsed Quinoa
- 2 cups Organic Chicken Broth
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Chopped Garlic
- splashes Olive Oil
- dashes Black Pepper
- Rinse 1 cup of Quinoa for atleast 2 mins.
- Add Two Cups of Chicken broth to Pot * bring to a simmer
- Add Quinoa, Garlic, Olive Oil, Black pepper to Simmering Chicken Broth.
- Simmer & Cover , Cook for 10 mins (or whatever the quinoa cooking directions say.)
- When done Cooking add In the Garlic Roasted Vegetables toss & serve Hot or Cold!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Summer Squash Recipe
Take Summer Food Inside
11 DIY projects to make when it's too hot to go outside.
Cool Eats for Hot Days
Anna Jones Loves Vegetables
Italian Breakfast Buns
The Daily Grind
Bold and brewtiful coffee.