If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This fast and healthy recipe is not only easy but tastes great too. We started using this one summer when our zucchini plants started overtaking our garden and we wanted to do something other than bread or soup. Since there's nothing to spoil, it is great to make and pack for picnics. - SamR
- 1 Medium Zucchini
- 2 cups Cooked cannellini beans
- 2 tablespoons Minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons Fresh lemon juice
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground pepper
- Pita Chips or sliced raw vegetables
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Cut zucchini into thin slices and brush with olive oil; then lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill Zucchini 5 minutes, turning once, until nicely browned and for tender.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the Zucchini, beans, cilantro, lemon juice, garlic, oil, salt and pepper. Puree until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and add pita chips or veggies to scoop it up. Cover and refrigerate if not serving right away.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Summer Squash Recipe