If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: In the summer, when you have more squash than you know what to do with, here is a creative way with new flavors for you to try! —slulibby
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil
- 1 cup yellow squash-chopped
- 1 cup zucchini-chopped
- 1 14 oz block extra-firm tofu-cubed
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes-seeded
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 thai chili-seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons peanuts
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil-in ribbons
- 3 cups jasmin rice-if desired
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the yellow squash, zucchini, and tofu. Stir-fry for 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Stir in the coconut milk, tomatoes, ginger, soy and chili. Reduce heat, and simmer 5 to 8 more minutes to reduce sauce reduced.
- Sprinkle with peanuts & basil. Serve over rice
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Summer Squash Recipe
Move Over, Boozy Pops
We Prefer Our Pops All-In
We shall call them pop-tails.
We are in love—with this toast.