If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fresh, small squash and fresh herbs add summer flavor to a quick chicken salad for lunch or dinner. —cookwithsusan
- 2 Small organic zucchini, skin on, grated
- 1 Small organic yellow squash, skin on, grated
- 1 Small organic carrot, grated
- 2 cups Roasted, skinless chicken breast, diced
- 1/2 Small white onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon Rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Fresh tarragon, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Fresh lemon thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Fresh blueberries
- Fresh chives for garnish
- In a medium-sized bowl, place grated zucchini, yellow squash and carrot, chicken, and onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, rice wine vinegar, sugar, herbs and garlic until blended.
- Top salad with dressing, and then gently mix. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving. Just before serving, add blueberries and again gently toss. Garnish with chives.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Summer Squash Recipe
Genius Recipes for a Genius Labor Day
Beans! Pimento cheese! pies!
Genius recipes for a genius Labor Day.
Ways to a money-saving kitchen.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
The Hudson Valley's where it's at.
Get your shine on.