If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A new variation on a favorite side at my house. - cooking4carnivores
- 1 package of couscous
- 1-2 small squash
- 1/2 medium tomato
- 1/4 red onion
- a bit of olive oil
- salt, papper, parsley to garnish
- Cook couscous according to package directions.
- In separate pan heat oil and onions. stir occasionally.
- Add in squash. sautee til soft.
- Toss in tomatoes for just a minute to warm. salt and pepper mixture to taste.
- Combine couscous and veggies.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Summer Squash Recipe