If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: a new way to get something green on your plate —cooking4carnivores
- 2 large zucchini
- a bit of olive oil for frying
- seasoned bread crumbs
- kosher salt
- ground pepper
- garlic powder
- grated parmesan
- slice zucchini
- toss in bowl with salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste
- heat pan coated with olive oil
- saute zucchini about five minutes on medium heat
- dust with bread crumbs to coat evenly
- continue to cook til golden in color
- remove from pan and drain excess oil on paper towel
- serve warm topped with parmesan
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Summer Squash Recipe
Toppings That Are out of the Park
How to make one haute dog
Out of the park toppings.
Life's a beach.
It's time to travel.
Food blog links we love.
Put cake on a pedestal.