If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: HOME COOKING - DONFAYENA
- 2 bunches GREENS
- 1 pound HICKORY SMOKED BACON
- 4 tablespoons MARGARINE
- WASH MUSTARD GREENS
- CHOPPED MUSTARD GREENS INTO SMALL PARTS. PLACE IN POT.
- CHOP BACON INTO SMALL PIECES. PLACE IN POT ON TOP OF GREENS.
- ADD WATER TO POT TO COVER GREENS AND BACON. LET BOIL UNTIL WATER IS NOLONGER VISIBLE ABOVE GREENS AND BACON. ADD MARGARINE
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Way to Cook Greens
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls