Author Notes: I love potato pancakes, and last year had an abundance of zucchini and rosemary in the garden, so these were made. I am single and these freeze beautifully to portion and savor later! - Tamara Jo
- 2 cups Zucchini
- 2 cups Baby red potatoes
- zest one lemon
- Juice one lemon
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- Roasted Garlic-I use one whole clove
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Rosemary, Parsley, and Chives
- Sea salt, to taste
- Lemon pepper, to taste
- 2 Eggs
- 3 tablespoons Heavy cream
- Shred zucchini and potato. Put in a colander, add a bit of sea salt. let drain for an hour, then squeeze dry.
- Mix all the above ingredients together and form patties. Large ones for a dinner, or small patties for an appetizer. I use a cast Iron frying pan with about three inches of vegetable oil. Test with a wooden spoon handle to see if the oil sizzles... when it does... You're ready to start frying.
- Raspberry Chipotle Creme: Sour creme with Raspberry Chipotle B.B.Q. Sauce. 1/2 cup sour cream to about 3 tablespoons B.B.Q. sauce.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Summer Squash Recipe