If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love potato pancakes, and last year had an abundance of zucchini and rosemary in the garden, so these were made. I am single and these freeze beautifully to portion and savor later! —Tamara Jo
- 2 cups Zucchini
- 2 cups Baby red potatoes
- zest one lemon
- Juice one lemon
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- Roasted Garlic-I use one whole clove
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Rosemary, Parsley, and Chives
- Sea salt, to taste
- Lemon pepper, to taste
- 2 Eggs
- 3 tablespoons Heavy cream
- Shred zucchini and potato. Put in a colander, add a bit of sea salt. let drain for an hour, then squeeze dry.
- Mix all the above ingredients together and form patties. Large ones for a dinner, or small patties for an appetizer. I use a cast Iron frying pan with about three inches of vegetable oil. Test with a wooden spoon handle to see if the oil sizzles... when it does... You're ready to start frying.
- Raspberry Chipotle Creme: Sour creme with Raspberry Chipotle B.B.Q. Sauce. 1/2 cup sour cream to about 3 tablespoons B.B.Q. sauce.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Summer Squash Recipe
Why Our Vegan Cookbook is for Everyone
Whether you're a meat eater, tofu lover, or in-between
A vegan cookbook for everyone—really.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
Our latest #f52contest: back-pocket baking.
Have a ball (jar).