If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Perfect for the summer grilling season! —mtlabor
Serves 2 to 4
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to, taste
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Vegetable oil, for grilling
- Combine all ingredients aside for the chicken in a large plastic freezer bag. Make sure they are mixed well, then add in the chicken thighs. Squeeze all of air out of the bag, then roll it up and place the whole thing in a medium bowl to prevent it from leaking out onto your refrigerator. Allow it to marinate in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high. Soak a wad of paper towels with vegetable oil and carefully rub them onto the grill rack to prevent the chicken from sticking.
- Grill the chicken for about 5 to 7 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Serve it with vegetables or with a quick ranch pasta salad.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
A Can-Do Soda
Endless possibilities of syrup, ice, seltzer, and cream
Italian soda is can-do.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
What's your ideal meal?
A better basket.