If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe reminds me of how great simple, uncomplicated recipes can be. What astounds me is how my insides feel when I eat 'pure', like a cool stream over shiny rocks on a sunny day - refreshing and invigorating. When we were done eating, my husband said, this was lovely with clean flavours! I'm paraphrasing here! - Kitchen Butterfly
- 300g (Preferably 2 small ones) courgettes, shaved into ribbons with a vegetable peeler
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon of fresh rosemary needles
- 1 white of a spring onions, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Melt the butter in a large pan and add the garlic, rosemary and spring onions, sprinkling some salt to taste.
- Cook on low heat for a couple of minutes to allow the veggies cook and the butter infuse with the scent and taste of the rosemary.
- Then add the courgettes, gently tossing about so the ribbons are coated with the herbed butter. Let heat through, a few minutes.
- Serve immediately. We had ours with whole, baked seabass. It was gorgeous!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Summer Squash Recipe
Not Your Average (Garlic Cheddar) Biscuit
Yes, you need another biscuit recipe.
Why You Need Yet Another Biscuit Recipe.
Fresh beer, anywhere.
9 Ways to Celebrate the Royal Baby
What to Do With Marjoram
Go play outside!