If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I have been collecting mango recipes since moving to Florida. Fairchild Tropical Gardens has a mango festival every year.Very Versatile-- this can be used on Turkey Burgers with fish or chicken, or with crackers or chips. . Variations are parsley or mint instead of basil. - rosiew1
Serves about 4 cups
- 4 cups diced mango
- 4 large basil leaves cut up
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 8 jalapeno pepper rings seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tomato diced (optional)
- 1-3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar to taste
- 1 lime squeezed
- Combine all ingredientsin order listed. Add salt only if needed. This recipe is very much what you want in it. I usually make it without the tomato and add more red onion.
- referigerate 15 minutes to 3 hours
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Basil