Author Notes: Came up with a simple and tasty chicken dish. Easy to make and good to eat. - debee
Serves 3 to 4
- 8 Chicken thighs
- 1 cup Fresh Sweet Basil, chopped across leaves
- 1/2 cup Japanese Sake or Cooking Sherry
- 1/4 cup Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
- Combine all of the ingredients and marinade over night. Broil or cook on grill. Be sure to place basil leaves on chicken as it broils. Cook till done.
- Slice chicken and serve on a platter of butter lettuce.
- Enjoy, simple but yummy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Basil