If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A spindly bargain plant purchased for 79 cents, my golden nasturtium now blooms with bravado. Basil and peppery nasturtium leaves and silky blossoms combine for an eye and taste-pleasing salad. - cookwithsusan
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 1 cup nasturtium leaves
- 7 cups baby salad greens
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 4 ripe plums, seeded, and quartered
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans
- 12 Nasturtium blossoms
- 1/3 (+ 2 tablespoons) cup Lemon vinaigrette
- Place basil, nasturtium leaves, and salad greens in a large bowl. Sprinkle salt over salad mix. Pour 1/3 cup vinaigrette over salad, gently tossing.
- Divide salad between 4 salad plates, top with plum quarters and pecans. Drizzle remaining vinaigrette over salads. Top each plate with 3 nasturtium blossoms.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Basil