If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A spindly bargain plant purchased for 79 cents, my golden nasturtium now blooms with bravado. Basil and peppery nasturtium leaves and silky blossoms combine for an eye and taste-pleasing salad. - cookwithsusan
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 1 cup nasturtium leaves
- 7 cups baby salad greens
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 4 ripe plums, seeded, and quartered
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans
- 12 Nasturtium blossoms
- 1/3 (+ 2 tablespoons) cups Lemon vinaigrette
- Place basil, nasturtium leaves, and salad greens in a large bowl. Sprinkle salt over salad mix. Pour 1/3 cup vinaigrette over salad, gently tossing.
- Divide salad between 4 salad plates, top with plum quarters and pecans. Drizzle remaining vinaigrette over salads. Top each plate with 3 nasturtium blossoms.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Basil
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Cauliflower Gratin With Mornay Sauce