If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Make this routinely while camping and shortly after harvesting fresh clams from the beach. Great recipe at home too. —ksagee
- 80 Fresh Clams (In shell)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup Light Beer
- 6 Cloves Garlic
- 8 Basil Leaves
- 1/2 cup Butter
- Wash and clean clams. Set aside.
- Finely dice onion and garlic and fresh basil. Set aside.
- Melt butter in dutch oven over medium high heat. Add onion and garlic and saute until soft.
- Add water and beer and bring to boil.
- Add clams and basil and stir to combine all ingredients.
- Cover dutch oven and allow to steam for 8-10 minutes and until clams are open.
- Remove from heat, stir and serve with melted butter and bread if desired.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Basil
This May Be the Best Thing You Can Do with Zucchini
A genius make-ahead summer side
A genius zucchini dish.
Hot dogs made better.
Your poolside essentials.
Is your cilantro contaminated?