If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I had an idea to make a crisp pancake. My first mistake was to start cooking with no experience in making pancakes! As I looked into the pan as it cooked, I knew I wouldn't be having anything close to a pancake. But surprisingly, I loved this flavor and texture combination I ended up with...another lesson in being open to whatever happens! - CafeAnna
- 1 bunch scallions/spring onions
- 1 large carrot
- 1/4 cup flour
- 10 leaves of basil chopped roughly
- 2 green chilis chopped finely
- salt to taste
- Dash of water
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Add all the ingredients to a large bowl and combine using a large spoon.
- Heat oil in a large flat bottomed pan on medium heat. Add the mixture to the pan, spreading it out across the pan. Cover and cook for about 3 minutes. Turn the mixture using a spatula scraping the bottom of the pan. Cover and cook for another 3 minutes. Turn off heat and serve either hot or when cool.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Basil
It's Egg Alchemy
Make scrambled egg magic—in 15 seconds.
Magically creamy scrambled eggs—in 15 seconds.
Cool eats for hot days.
Lettuce love vegetables.
The Daily Grind
Bold and brewtiful coffee.