If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a super quick, easy & delish home cooked dish. Tips: Don't over cook the clams. - idalingi —idalingi
Food52 Review: This fast and easy stir fry has hints of ginger and spice from the chile. I would serve with rice to sop up some of the delicious salty liquid. Be sure to get a basil leaf in every bite. - Stephanie —The Editors
- 1 pound fresh clams
- 2-3 cups fresh basil leaves
- 5-6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 planks of ginger
- 1 chili pepper, remove the ribs and seeds, sliced
- 2 tablespoons low sodium/light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cooking rice wine/sake/white wine
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 pinch salt & pepper to taste
- Clean main ingredients thoroughly, drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in pan, sauté ginger, garlic and pepper until fragrant.
- Turn stove to high, toss in the clams, add soy sauce, wine and water, stir continuously for a minute and cover for 3 minutes or until most of the clams open.
- Add basil leaves stir for a minute and turn off the stove. Serve immediately.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Basil
This May Be the Best Thing You Can Do with Zucchini
A genius make-ahead summer side
A genius zucchini dish.
Is your cilantro contaminated?
It's time to travel.
Do this for better cold brew.