If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My sisters and I would get two "fried" meatballs each before the rest went into the pot of pasta sauce. It was a Sunday tradition that I now cook for my own son who I named Dominick after his papa. - ConnieD
- 1 pound 85% lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Combine the ground beef, fresh basil, dried basil, egg, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and kosher salt and mix together by hand until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Roll meatball mixture into approximately 1-1/2 inch round balls.
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium to medium low heat. Cook meatballs turning to brown on all sides. Approximately twelve minutes total cooking time or until cooked through.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Basil
As the Romans "Stew"
A rustic mix of seasonal vegetables
An Italian Spring Stew.
DIY Moss Tabletop Garden
Go play outside!
DIY Herb Rubs
Eat Bagels for Lunch