If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: with fresh tomatoes and basil in the summertime, I use this as the perfect appetizer for a hot sunny day. —alicekollinzas
- 1 bunch big leaf basil
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes
- 4 ounces chevre
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pinch course salt
- Arrange leaves of basil on a plate. Cut tomatoes in half. place tomato halves on each basil leaf. Put small spoonfuls of chevre in front of each tomato. Drizzle balsamic vinegar all over tomatoes and chevre. Season with salt and pepper.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Basil
In Queso Were Wondering
Cashews are the mvp of vegan ingredients
This queso is nuts.
Keep your bubbly bubbly.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our guide to the Eastern Shore.
Get your shine on.