If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Last Minute Creations are the best! I was relaxing outside on my porch about to have some dinner and halfway through my meal, thirst overwhelmed my palate. I got up, and walked over to the kitchen to fetch a drink. I saw an opened bottle of wine, and cans of seltzer and knew that I had some orange juice in the fridge--so I thought, hmmm...looks like I can make some sangria. —Marmashup
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 3/4 cup seltzer/ sparkling water
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Pour 1/2 cup wine to a large glass.
- Add 3/4 cup (almost full can of small seltzer) to glass.
- Add 1/4 cup orange juice to liquid mixture.
- Drop a few ice cubes in for a fizzling and refreshing summer drink!
You Can Have It All
Well, at least your zucchini bread—er, cake—can
Zucchini cake is everything you want.
The dreamiest foods around.
We've got the (summer) blues.
Burnt Toast: Episode 13
Have a ball (jar).