Author Notes: Last Minute Creations are the best! I was relaxing outside on my porch about to have some dinner and halfway through my meal, thirst overwhelmed my palate. I got up, and walked over to the kitchen to fetch a drink. I saw an opened bottle of wine, and cans of seltzer and knew that I had some orange juice in the fridge--so I thought, hmmm...looks like I can make some sangria. - Marmashup
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 3/4 cups seltzer/ sparkling water
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Pour 1/2 cup wine to a large glass.
- Add 3/4 cup (almost full can of small seltzer) to glass.
- Add 1/4 cup orange juice to liquid mixture.
- Drop a few ice cubes in for a fizzling and refreshing summer drink!