If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: this recipe comes from having once had a jar of apricot preserves my summer house and thinking that it rarely got used. —lgoler
- 1/2 cup Nonfat plan yogurt
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- 3 tablespoons whole grain dijon mustard
- Whisk to combine the yogurt, apricot preserves and mustard in a large bowl.
- Combine the sauce with the swordfish steaks in the same bowl, coating both sides of each steak with the sauce. Cover and let sit in the refrigerator for one hour or longer.
- To cook, fire grill at medium setting or pre-heat oven to 375.
- Place steaks directly on an oiled grill (or baking pan if cooking in oven) and cook each side for approximately 5-6 minutes depending on the thickness of the steaks.
- Serve with a thyme or mint spring as garnish.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Swordfish Recipe
Put Pizza in a Pocket
Get ready to feel nostalgic
Put pizza in a pocket.
Trailblazing snacks to pack.
New to the Shop.
Can your lunch handle the commute?
It's in the bag.