If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 pounds swordfish
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Wash and dry the swordfish.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients.
- And pour over and under the swordfish for about 4 hours or overnight.
- Grill swordfish and sometimes brush with the marinade. Serve with a green salad and baked potatoes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Swordfish Recipe
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
That was a close shave.