If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A friend of mine years ago shared a recipe with me that used mayonnaise for the marinade base. The mayonnaise melted into the swordfish as it was grilled giving the meat a succulent moist interior and crisp exterior.I've adjusted the recipe to use wasabi mayo. Divine. - Angelica Page
- 2 pieces swordfish steak
- 1/2 cup wasabi mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup lemon infused olive
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 pinch salt & pepper
- 1 bunch scallion, minced
- Mix mayonnaise, oil, and lemon juice together and pour over swordfish steaks. Marinate for at least an hour.
- Grill over high heat for 3 to 4 minutes on each side sprinkling with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with minced scallion and serve!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Swordfish Recipe