If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 diced apple
- .5 minced red onion
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup salted sunflower seeds
- 1 cup currants
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- dashes pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- rinse, dry and de-stem the kale
- stack a few kale leaves at a time atop one another, and roll them like a cigar and then cut into strips.
- Using your hands, work the two tbsp. of kosher salt into the kale for approx. 2 minutes (the more you massage it, the more tender the leaves)
- whisk the oil and vinegar together and then pour over greens. taste them, once dressed, to see if they need more salt. add pepper.
- add the remaining ingredients and voila! enjoy.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Way to Cook Greens
Follow Food52 on social media!
Connect with us.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Soffritto's a superstar.
This is poppin'.