If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 5 Heirloom tomatoes
- 4 pieces fresh Mozzarella
- 4 Leaves of fresh Basil
- 1 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 pinches Sea Salt
- 1 Grind of Black Pepper
- Simmer and reduce balsamic vinegar to a syrup and then cool.
- Wash and core tomatoes and arrange on a plate with mozzarella.
- Add basil leaves and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic reduction. add sea salt and grind of fresh pepper
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Heirloom Tomatoes
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Beef Burgers
Around the World in 16 Breakfasts
The most important meal of the day, the international way.
Breakfast: a worldly affair.
An Instameet by the Bay (Area).
Wildcard Winner: Texas Tailgate Burger
Meat-free Memorial Day recipes.
Stop the soap opera.