If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 5 Heirloom tomatoes
- 4 pieces fresh Mozzarella
- 4 Leaves of fresh Basil
- 1 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 pinches Sea Salt
- 1 Grind of Black Pepper
- Simmer and reduce balsamic vinegar to a syrup and then cool.
- Wash and core tomatoes and arrange on a plate with mozzarella.
- Add basil leaves and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic reduction. add sea salt and grind of fresh pepper
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Heirloom Tomatoes
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Beef Burgers
DIY Nutter Butters Are Better
Sandwich cookies that take peanut butter seriously
DIY Nutter Butters.
A toast to toast.
Shop our new office.
How to make bouillabaisse.
We give it 8 tentacles up.