If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a combination of a few of our favorite ingredients. The fragrant cilantro, the smokey chipotle and the tangy goat cheese. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do! - adamnsvetcooking
- 1 pound Ground sirloin (93% lean)
- 1/2 cup Onion (diced finely)
- 1/4 cup Cilantro (minced)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Chipotle in adobo paste
- 4 ounces Goat cheese
- 4 Hamburger buns
- 1 Avocado (sliced lengthwise)
- Lettuce and tomato for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Discard any seeds from the chipotle, mash to a paste with the sauce.
- Mix the chipotle paste with the ground beef, diced onions, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Let the mixture rest for at least 30 mins or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal parts and form patties about 3/4 to and 1 inch thick. Make dimples in the middle of the patties, and let the patties come to room temperature, about 15 mins.
- Heat the grill to medium hot. Grill patties to desired doneness. Top patties with 1 oz of goat cheese and avocado slices. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Beef Burgers