Author Notes: This is a combination of a few of our favorite ingredients. The fragrant cilantro, the smokey chipotle and the tangy goat cheese. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do! - adamnsvetcooking
- 1 pound Ground sirloin (93% lean)
- 1/2 cup Onion (diced finely)
- 1/4 cup Cilantro (minced)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Chipotle in adobo paste
- 4 ounces Goat cheese
- 4 Hamburger buns
- 1 Avocado (sliced lengthwise)
- Lettuce and tomato for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Discard any seeds from the chipotle, mash to a paste with the sauce.
- Mix the chipotle paste with the ground beef, diced onions, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Let the mixture rest for at least 30 mins or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal parts and form patties about 3/4 to and 1 inch thick. Make dimples in the middle of the patties, and let the patties come to room temperature, about 15 mins.
- Heat the grill to medium hot. Grill patties to desired doneness. Top patties with 1 oz of goat cheese and avocado slices. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Beef Burgers