If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Smokey-sweet applewood bacon and creamy blue cheese combine in this recipe to make something special. —adamnsvetcooking
- 1 pound Ground sirloin (93% lean)
- 6 pieces Applewood smoked bacon
- 1/3 cup Blue cheese (we used Moody Blue, Danish Blue is also a good substitute)
- 4 Hamburger buns
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lettuce and tomato for topping
- Preheat over to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line baking sheet with foil. Place strips of bacon on sheet. Place sheet in oven and let cook until crispy. Let bacon cool on paper towels. Dice.
- Mix ground beef, diced bacon, crumbled blue cheese, salt and pepper. Let mixture rest for at least 30 min. or overnight in refrigerator.
- Divide mixture into 4 equal parts and form patties 3/4 to 1 inch thick. Make dimples in the middle of the patties and allow to come to room temperature.
- Heat grill to medium high. Grill patties to desired doneness and serve. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Beef Burgers
Let's Play Gin
It's time for Haiku52
Our haikus about gin.
Food blog links we love.
We've got the summer blues.
Are marinades worth it?
A better basket.