Serves a pan
- 31/2 to 4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons rapid rising yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- fresh rosemary
- sea salt
- olive oil
- I don't have a stand mixer, so I did this all by hand. But if you have one feel free to use it. Combine yeast, warm water and sugar in a bowl. Stir and allow to proof about 3 minutes, you will see foam on top. Gradually add your flour and mix. Dissolve 2 tablespoons of salt into water and then add to mix. Also add the 1/4 cup of olive oil. Mix until dough becomes elastic, add flour as needed about 10 minutes.
- Place dough in a metal bowl and cover with plastic or damp towel. Allow to rise in a warm place for 45 minutes.
- Grease a sheet pan with a thin layer olive oil. Once the dough has doubled in size lay flat and stretch to fit the inside of the sheet pan. Let rest for 15 minutes. Meanwhile heating your oven to 400 degrees.
- Brush the top of the dough with olive oil, sea salt, fresh ground pepper and fresh rosemary. Using your knuckle make indentions into the dough. Place into oven and bake from 12-15 minutes until golden brown. Delish!