If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pan-fried cutlet which is lower in calires than deep-fried. Add any cheese you like. You can eat this as sandwiches as well. - Hidemi
- 1.2 pounds Ground Beef
- 1/2 pound Onion
- 2 pieces White Bread
- 5 tablespoons Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Panko
- 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 5-6 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Parsley Flake
- 1.Preheat Oven at 450 degree F
- 2.Mince Onion and sauté until brown. Let it cool.
- 3.Break bread into pieces and soak them in milk
- 4.In a bowl, combine ground beef, onion, bread, 2 eggs, salt and pepper. Mix well and make 4 burgers.
- 5.Coat flour, beaten egg and panko in turn. Place each burger on the baking pan. Pour olive oil over burgers.
- 6.Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- 7.Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese and parsley flake.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Beef Burgers